Thursday, August 12, 2010

Practice Makes Perfect

Today seemed to fly by very quickly since I rapidly went from one activity to the next. I tested my samples and fixed my powerpoint in the morning. Next I added my new data to my mole ratio plot and realized that my previous conclusion was incorrect. We thought that zinc may be complexing, but apparently it isn't. After showing Dr. Hornak my new results, Becky, Lauren and I practiced our presentations in the auditorium. I totally improvised since I had never practiced before and fortunately I didn't do as bad as I thought I would. I then went back over to the NMR to test some more samples. I was really happy because I didn't have to refill the container with liquid nitrogen, which is a lot of fun, but takes quite a while. Tomorrow will be another busy day and presentation day!

No comments:

Post a Comment