Monday, August 2, 2010

Abstract

Today I started, finished and submitted my abstract for the Undergraduate Research Symposium on August 13th. Becky, Lauren, and I were all trying to submit our abstracts at the same time. We were all very confused. RIT should not have used google docs for the submission process. There was a comment box at the end of the submission page and although we erased it at the last moment, we had written the following:

"Next year please do not use this form of submission. It is very confusing and stressful. Instead of working on my research, I was busy yelling at my computer. What's the deal with RIT and Google anyways? Google is taking over the world."

Its true. Google is taking over the world. [I don't really mind though since I would go insane without Google. ;)]

No comments:

Post a Comment